IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION REGARDING COVID-19
Having as our primary goal the protection of the health and safety of our visitors, staff and associates, we will follow the latest advice and recommendations of the National Public Health Organization in order to observe all the increased and necessary health and safety measures for the purpose of disease prevention.
In the context of the observance of the measures and recommendations that have been imposed so far, we indicate that:
- All visitors will be asked for more contact information. The purpose of this data collection is to keep a visitor's file for public health reasons, always with respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The check-in and check-out schedule is changed so that there is enough time for the meticulous cleaning, disinfection and natural ventilation of the room between the stays. The check-in will start at 3:00 p.m. while the check-out should be completed by 11:00 a.m.
- In the entrance area of the accommodation there will be antiseptic for use by visitors.
- During the multi-day stays, the cleaning of the room, the change of sheets and towels will not be done daily but only after a customer's request.
- In the sensitive field of cleaning the rooms after the stay as well as the common areas (stairs-handrails) the cleaning will be even more meticulous than in the past. The keys to the rooms, knobs and handles, switches and sockets, various remote controls, sink and shower faucets, various furniture, floors and any other surface that may have come into contact will be disinfected.
- The staff of the accommodation will be obliged to use the means of personal protection during their working hours and will observe the personal hygiene measures. Staff have been advised to keep a safe distance from the customer (greater than 1 m). The staff is also trained to deal with any case of the Covid-19.
We recommend to all our visitors to apply the measures of personal hygiene and especially the washing of hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds so that we are all safe and healthy.
The breakfast (for the Aegean Village Hotel) will continue to take place in our garden , which we have enlarged in order to apply the safe distancing regulation.
Due to covid-19 we are not serving breakfast buffet this year and it is more standardized, with less variability relatively to previous years.We serve the breakfast individually
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question or problem before or during your stay.
"Paros Accommodations" includes the "Aegean Village", "Villas Georgy", "Villas Byzantino" and "Traditional Houses", which are situated in Parikia town and the village of Lefkes. These four resorts in Greece, on the island of Paros, Cyclades, the island of light, of harmony and the famous ancient translucent marble, are available for you all the year round. Paros Accommodations offers you studios, apartments and traditional houses with all the comforts and services of a hotel.
Meet Dimitris Stavrakis,
Owner of the Aegean Village Hotel.
Mr Dimitris Stavrakis is the owner and manager of the Aegean Village Hotel and two more hotels in Paros island, Villa Byzantino Hotel in Lefkes Village Paros and Villas Georgy Hotel in Parikia paros.
Apart from his main occupation as professor of Economics in Greece and in the Sorbonne University, Paris, Mr Dimitris’s entrepreneurial restlessness and the urge to express the Greek traditional philoxenia led him to the creation of the Aegean Village Hotel which already counts almost 30 years in offering genuine Parian experience to its visitors.
The core values of his hotels are the Greek traditional philoxenia, support, attentiveness, coziness and providing exceptional services.
Ideas for activities within the Aegean Village
Free wine hour welcome
Relax in the Aegean Village garden bar with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while socializing with other guests and our team.
Join us for the welcoming wine hour from 18:00 to 19:00 in the garden bar were we will treat you delicious local wine along side with presentation of traditional island dancing from time to time.
Presentation of cooking traditional recipes and tasting
We love sharing with you the ‘secrets’ of the delicious plates of the Aegean cuisine. Come and cook with us our local delicacies and of course tasting is the natural next step! Here and then we organize live cooking and tasting for you!